Pay with your smartphone and Gear S3
It is a secure and convenient payment service that can be used to pay for purchases wherever bank cards are accepted - both with contactless technology (NFC) and simply with a magnetic stripe.
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to launch Samsung Pay
- Select a card and log in using your fingerprint or application PIN
- Pay just bring the device to the terminal
- A special digital code is used instead of the card number
- Fingerprint or app PIN authentication is required for every purchase
- Built-in Samsung KNOX security protects Samsung Pay data regardless of operating system
- Using Samsung Pay, you can pay for purchases at any terminals where credit cards are accepted: in addition to NFC (Near Field Communication) technology, Samsung Pay supports MST (Magnetic Secure Transmission) technology for contact chip and magnetic stripe payment terminals.
- Samsung Pay is also available for online purchases. Look for the "Samsung Pay" button when placing your order. You do not need to fill in any personal information, just enter your Samsung Account (e-mail), confirm the payment using your fingerprint or the PIN code of the application on your smartphone. Your personal information is not used during online payment and remains safe.