Settlements on international transactions
What is currency control required for?
Processing of currency operations by the bank in compliance with the currency legislation.
The following transactions are subject to currency control:
- Settlements in rubles with non-residents
- Settlements in foreign currency with residents and non-residents
- Transfers in rubles and foreign currency to other residents’ accounts if the payee’s account is opened with a bank outside the RF territory
- Transfers in rubles and foreign currency to their accounts opened with a bank outside the RF territory
- Settlements in rubles and foreign currency with non-residents and residents
- Integrated approach to settlements on international contracts
- Individual approach to each client
- Submission of documents through Internet-Client system