TOP-managers of SDM-Bank will give series of open lectures for MIREA students17 April 2019
TOP-managers of SDM-Bank will give series of open lectures for students of the Institute of Innovative Technologies and Public Administration of the Russian Technological University (MIREA).
The speakers will share their practical experience with students of 2-4 courses in the areas of "Business Informatics", Economics, Management and "State and Municipal Management". The series of lectures comprise 5 practical meetings, which will be held from April 15 till May 20, 2019.
The students will meet:
- Chairman of the Board of Directors, Doctor of Economics, Professor Anatoly Landsman. Theme: "Modern Trends in the International Financial System Development";
- Maxim Solntsev, CEO. Theme: "Financial and Corporate Management on the Example of SDM-Bank";
- Deputy Chairman of the Board, Sergey Kozlov. Theme: "Current Trends in Credit Policy of Banks, Credit Products";
- Head of Treasury, Eduard Lushin. Theme: "The Role of the Treasury and Active Transactions in a Modern Bank";
- Deputy Chairman of the Board, IT Department Director, Oleg Ilyukhin. Theme: "The Role of IT in the Development of Banking Business and Information Security."
SDM-Bank has been cooperating with the major Russian universities for many years and actively supports various educational programs, the purpose of which is to bring up real professionals whose knowledge will meet the requirements of the time.