Unallocated bullion account (UBA) opening and maintenance
Unallocated bullion account differs from a regular ruble account by the type of funds deposited on the account – it comes in unallocated precious metal units accounted in grams.
UBA operation specifics:
· free account opening and maintenance
· minimum operation volume - 1 gram
· no interest accrued on UBA balance
· no minimum balance
· UBAs are exempt from Deposit Insurance Law, therefore Deposit Insurance System guaranties do not apply to UBAs
· purchase from SDM-Bank.
· transfer from another SDM-BANK UBA
When closing the account, you can:
· sell the leftover to SDM-Bank. The respective amount amount will be credited to your current account in rubles, based on SDM-BANK rate as of the sale date.
· transfer the balancing unallocated metal to another same metal UBA, opened at SDM-Bank.
Minted bars sale
SDM-bank offers a wide range of minted bars processed and stamped by Russian refineries.
Minted bars are available in the following weight variety:
· gold – from 1 to 1000 grams
· silver – from 50 to 1000 grams
SDM-Bank offers bar and UBA collateralized loans.
· minted bars purchased directly from SDM-BANK
· UBA opened in SDM-BANK
Bullion operations are performed in SDM-BANK central office Monday through Friday, 10 am to 6 pm.
For more details please call (495) 705-90-90 or 8-800-200-02-23 (toll-free domestic calls).