Western Union Money Transfers
SDM-Bank offers money transfer services using the Western Union money transfer system in Russia and across the world.
Western Union has a 160 year history of cross-border and domestic money transfer services.
Western Union has one of the world's largest money transfer networks with more than 500,000 Western Union Agent locations in over 200 countries
Western Union deploys advanced electronic technology to enable funds delivery anywhere in the network within minutes, without the need for a bank account.
Valid identification document(s) are required to send the money.
VALID IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENTS:
- Resident permit
- Military passport (for regular army)
- Temporary document issued to replace a lost passport
MONEY TRANSFER PAY OUT INFORMATION
- In Russia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan and other CIS countries, money transferred from outside the CIS region is paid out in U.S. dollars.
- Rubles and US dollars are available for all transfer transactions from Russia.
- Western Union money transfer send out and payout in Russian Post locations are available only in Rubles.
- All payouts are made in cash only.
Money transfer fees are set according to valid Western Union tariff rates and depend upon the amount of money sent.
When our clients need to send money fast, Western Union is an excellent option available at a local SDM-Bank office.
GOLD CARD SERVICES
When our clients send money with their gold card, the transaction is executed faster because our client's pre-registered information is automatically available. Holders of gold card will get a complementary notification by SMS once the transfer has been paid to the beneficiary.
To learn more about Western Union Money Transfer system, click