SDM-Bank actively supports Corporate Clients who creat new lines of business, expand existing capacity, modernize outdated manufacturing facilities or renovate and acquire Property and Equipment.
We consider projects where our Corporate Clients own at least 20% of the project's equity.
We have a pre-defined set of Business Plan requirements necessary to initiate a Project Financing facility.
The Business Plan requirements are as follows:
- Detailed Project Description
- Project Cash Flow Analysis with detailed costs and margins
- Business Volume Projections
- Project's Capital Structure and Sources of Funding
- Detailed outline of the proposed manufacturing/services
- Detailed outline of the target clients and market segment
- Detailed market analysis (trends, capacity, existing competitors, etc.)
- Competitive Advantages Outline
- Detailed Sales and Revenue Projections
PROJECT FINANCE CREDIT ACCEPTABLE COLLATERAL:
- Real estate (industrial buildings, warehouses, office buildings, retail facilities, land)
- Equipment, vechicles
- Merchandise in stock, finished products, raw materials
- Residential Real Estate
SDM-Bank-approved credit collateral should carry appropriate insurance policies acceptable to the Bank.